Re: robots.txt on git.postgresql.org

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: robots.txt on git.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Gitweb is horribly slow. I don't think anybody with a bigger git repo
> using gitweb can afford to let all the crawlers go through it.

What's blocking alternatives to be considered? I already did mention
cgit, which has the advantage to clearly show the latest patch on all
the active branches in its default view, which would match our branch
usage pretty well I think.
 http://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/ http://git.gnus.org/cgit/gnus.git/

Regards,
--