Re: Extension tracking temp table and causing update failure

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Extension tracking temp table and causing update failure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
> Actually, after I got done hacking the temp-schema case, I realized that
> preventing temp tables from becoming extension members isn't so ugly as
> I first thought; in fact, it's pretty much a one-liner, and much cleaner
> than hacking ON COMMIT DROP.  PFA a patch that fixes both of the
> temp-table issues.

Awesome.  I'm surprised we have so few callers of NamespaceCreate, but
that makes sense indeed.  Nice localized patch, and I know why I want to
upgrade to 9.1.4 sometime later=C2=A0:)

(extensions with PL functions that you need to drop when the API
 changes, you need to alter extension drop function in the script before
 9.1.4).

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine