Re: "1-Click" installer problems

От Dave Page
Тема Re: "1-Click" installer problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 5:41 AM, Nikhil G. Daddikar <ngd@celoxis.com> wrote:

> We are going to have a webex session in a couple of hours where their
> engineers will try out various things. I will post the results once I have
> something concrete.

The problem appears to be that when using the (default) 64 bit script
interpreter (cscript.exe) on Nikhil's system, it cannot instantiate an
instance of Scripting.FileSystemObject, whilst if we call the 32 bit
interpreter, it works fine.

This is clearly something specific to Nikhil's machine configuration,
as the 64 bit interpreter works fine on all our test systems,
including 64 bit versions of XP, Vista, 7, 2003 and 2008. I will be
chatting with my colleagues later to try to figure out what the issue
may be, though a quick Google indicates there are a number of possible
causes for this issue. We'll also be looking for possible workarounds.

--
Dave Page