Re: Idea: jobs.postgresql.org

От Gunnar Rønning
Тема Re: Idea: jobs.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-general
* "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

| Since its sort of dead right now, why don't set just setup a
| jobs.postgresql.org site that allows ppl to a) post resumes and b) post
| jobs ... I would personally rather encouraging posting of both to show a
| vibrant PgSQL marketplace then discourage it ...

What about listings of companies doing consulting work on applications
based on PostgreSQL ?

Our company has done several applications on top of PostgreSQL for different,
but some additional marketing would be nice. Especially in these times
when the Internet economy is not at full strength ;-)

--
Gunnar Rønning - gunnar@polygnosis.com
Senior Consultant, Polygnosis AS, http://www.polygnosis.com/