Re: CREATE EVENT TRIGGER syntax

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: CREATE EVENT TRIGGER syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joe Abbate <jma@freedomcircle.com> writes:
> What is the purpose of the [ AND ... ] at the end of the WHEN clause?
> Is that for later releases, when presumably additional filter_variables
> will be introduced?  Right now, if I add "AND tag IN ..." I get an

Yes. I had other filter variables in some versions of the patch, but
we're yet to agree on a design for the things I wanted to solve with
them.

See http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/m2txrsdzxa.fsf@2ndQuadrant.fr
for some worked out example of the CONTEXT part of the Event Trigger
proposal.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine