Re: PL/pgSQL examples NOT involving functions

От Roland Roberts
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL examples NOT involving functions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
   >> So I *could* create a pl/pgsql function and call it like that,   >> but since pl/pgsql procedures aren't compiled
Iwondered if I   >> could do it inline.

   Aasmund> I do believe they are compiled.

Hmm, I'm going to have to look over the docs again.  I missed that
change; I'm pretty sure that as of 6.2 there were *not* compiled and
that was clearly stated in the docs.

roland
--            PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland@rlenter.com                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B