Re: ALTER OBJECT any_name SET SCHEMA name

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: ALTER OBJECT any_name SET SCHEMA name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Especially because you also posted some revs of the ALTER EXTENSION ..
> SET SCHEMA patch on this thread....

Yes, I tried to answer where questions have been raised, and that's not
helping so much at review time. That's why I take the time to update the
commit fest application each time I send a new patch version.

>> Do you still want me to prepare another patch for adding in the tests
>> the "set schema" variants that already existed but are not yet covered?
>> Which are the one you did spot, btw?
>
> [rhaas pgsql]$ git grep 'SET SCHEMA' src/test/regress/
> [rhaas pgsql]$

The existing 'set schema' tests are in lower case, so I just did it the
same, try with git grep -i maybe :)

grep -c 'set schema' ../postgresql-extension-patches/set_schema.v8.patch
28

> Please do.  Tab completion support should really be included in the
> patch - adding it as a separate patch is better than not having it, of
> course.

Ok, will learn about this part of psql soon'ish, hopefully by today,
given a reasonable amount of other "distractions".

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine