Re: searching for git commit hash

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: searching for git commit hash
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
> That is a bit odd though, since it seems to be failing in mainline code
> that's not dependent on any options at all.  What version of git do you
> have?

git version 1.7.3.1

That said, I'm realizing that on this development machine:

dim ~/dev/PostgreSQL/postgres git branch command_triggers event_triggers evt_trig_v1 evt_v1_diff
* master origin-utility_node_to_string

And of course my origin here is my own github fork, the real thing here
is called the postgres remote…

And now trying to get several branches exist in different subdirs… not
there yet exactly with git, which is why an online tool would be great…

--
Dimitri Fontaine

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: