Re: [HACKERS] A further thought on rule string size

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] A further thought on rule string size
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] A further thought on rule string size  (Don Baccus <dhogaza@pacifier.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] A further thought on rule string size  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> > > If you could keep the labels just for EXPLAIN, go for it.
> >
> >     Not right now, put it onto TODO for after 7.0.
>
> But we just required initdb for lztext.  If we need another initdb
> later, maybe we should do it?
   LZTEXT  was  a  fairly  limited change, tested out before and   just reapplied. This time you ask for mucking with
thefamily   of  node-print  and  -read  functions. Even if it's a limited   area of code affected, I don't feel
comfortabledoing it now.

Jan

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] A further thought on rule string size
От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Beta for 4:30AST ... ?