Re: [HACKERS] type coerce problem with lztext

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] type coerce problem with lztext
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] type coerce problem with lztext  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> We clearly needed this for 7.0 because of the larger plans.  Good thing
> Jan had it available, becuase I can imagine some major headaches for
> people without it.
   I  haven't  had  it available. But where able to dig out some   revision numbers, then take some CVS  diffs,  and
reactivate  two files from the CVS Attic directories.

   Here's something close to the new limit:
       rulename    | length | octet_length   ----------------+--------+--------------    _RETv1         |  64677 |
  7440

   The  view v1 is a simple 'SELECT * FROM t1' and t1 is a table   of 220 columns with the same names and types  as
nearly all   attributes of the system catalogs. Makes me feel comfortable.

Jan

От: wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] type coerce problem with lztext
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] type coerce problem with lztext