Re: [HACKERS] type coerce problem with lztext

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] type coerce problem with lztext
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck) writes:
>         rulename    | length | octet_length
>      _RETv1         |  64677 |         7440

>     The  view v1 is a simple 'SELECT * FROM t1' and t1 is a table
>     of 220 columns with the same names and types  as  nearly  all
>     attributes of the system catalogs. Makes me feel comfortable.

Wow, better than 8-to-1.  I guess you'd expect good compression on that,
considering the very repetitive nature of the targetlist node string.
Have you tried something with a long, boring WHERE-clause?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] type coerce problem with lztext
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] type coerce problem with lztext