pg_dump

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

    is   there   someone   already  working  on  adding  all  the
    requirements for the proposed  new  features  to  pg_dump?  I
    think about the referential integrity triggers etc.

    AFAIK,  the  definition  of  FOREIGN  KEY will make data only
    dumps not to work any more. Don't know if a  full  dump  will
    work either.

    The  dump  must disable (remove/recreate) ALL triggers on the
    tables during data reload.

    With less than 1 month left 'til BETA, I think it's  time  to
    start on it.

Jan