Re: [HACKERS] Happy New Year!

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Happy New Year!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm personally hoping for *some* sort of catastrophe...with all the hype,
> something interesting has to happen :)

    You too?

    Now  it's  01/01/2000 04:08 here in Harsefeld, and absolutely
    nothing happened, not one single power peak or fail, not  any
    single  radio  station  telling  any kind about Y2K problems.
    Really frustrating, if I think about all  the  stress  during
    the past months.

    Anyway, something interesting has happened.

    PostgreSQL, known as the dinosaur of databases, survived Y2K.
    And ISTM, it's in a better condition than ever before.  Isn't
    that worth all the efford, anyone of us spent?

    Thanks to all, all over the world, and a happy new year.

Jan