Re: [HACKERS] NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Keith Parks wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I reduced the tests to just 2 parallel, varchar and text.
> (These 2 did seem to fail regularly)

    That's   interesting!   So   it's   something  likely  to  be
    reproduceable.  Very good.

    But anyway - is it an older or a new bug? I'll try to use the
    parallel  test  on  a  6.5.* release the next days - maybe it
    tells us something more.

Jan