Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might enjoy about PGSQL.

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might enjoy about PGSQL.
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might enjoy about PGSQL.
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > There we go, riding Vadim's coattails to glory :))
>
> Wow, that web page looks good now, with the quote at the bottom.  Jan,
> we need the nicer world image.

    You mean one with the mountains - no?

    Well, I'll spend some time, polish up the Povray sources etc.
    so Vince can easily maintain the map after  -  only  that  he
    needs  Povray  3.1  and  maybe  Tcl/Tk 8.0 to do it, but that
    shouldn't be a problem since both are  freely  available  and
    easily to install.

Jan