Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl

От: wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-hackers

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Problem enabling pltcl  (Patrick Logan, )
 Re: [HACKERS] Problem enabling pltcl  (Lamar Owen, )
  Re: Problem enabling pltcl  (Patrick Logan, )
   Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl  ( (Jan Wieck), )
    Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl  (Thomas Lockhart, )
  Re: [HACKERS] Problem enabling pltcl  ( (Jan Wieck), )

Tom Lane wrote:

> But if the install process were to install pltcl into template1 just
> because you had chosen to build pltcl, then you'd lose the option of
> only having it in some of your databases.

    You  still  have  that  option  even  if  it  is installed in
    template1. But you must do it the other  way  round  and  use
    destroydb on the databases where you don't want it :-)

> Bottom line: I think the install process is correct as is, but the docs
> need to be updated to mention these considerations.

    The   docs   where   right  for  a  short  time  during  v6.5
    development.

Jan

В списке pgsql-hackers по дате сообщения: