Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow

От D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Thus spake The Hermit Hacker
> D'Arcy Cain, if he wants, can go between Tatsuo and Me
> (Japen->Toronto->NS), etc...

I was wondering if I should speak up.  I don't know how many people we
have here (the map suggests just me and the server) but I was thinking
that it would be worthwhile if we could make some sort of event out of
it.  Anyone else in or around Toronto want to try to put something like
that together?  I imagine that we have a few months to do something while
it globetrots.