Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Jan...
>
>    Any way of coming up with a suitable Logo to replace what we have
> on the main screen?  Something tasteful that jumps out at you?  I like the
> one we do have, but I don't think its very "strong"?  How about it? :)

    Nothing's  impossible  with  a raytracer and some time! And I
    expected this question while creating the map :-)

    But it would be nice if some others would  share  some  ideas
    for it.

    My first thought was a big truck on a road in the desert with
    some cirrus clouds in the sky and "PostgreSQL" written on the
    trailer.  Maybe some snow capped mountains in the background.

    Don't think that such a detailed scene is good  for  a  small
    Powered  By  logo,  and  the new logo must definitely fit for
    that too.

Jan