Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> >     I've  installed  that one with different coloured flashes now
> >     on the main site  developers  page.  The  map  image  is  now
> >     700x270  in  jpeg  and  with  a  good quality (95% - in lower
> >     quality the red dots get too diffuse).
> >
> >     I checked that it works with Netscape 4.05 and MS-IE 4.0.
> >
> >     Does anyone have problems with it?
>
> Great.  Now I can see where everyone is.
>
> I don't think I like the fact the image is in its own frame.  Makes the
> list of developers very small.  Was this necessary to get it working
> properly?  Also, what does it look like _without_ the PostgreSQL image
> merged into it.  Is it too plain?

    I  didn't  like  it  too,  but  in  it was necessary. Without
    dropping  it   into   it's   own   frame   I   couldn't   set
    SCROLLING="NO".  In  MS  InternetExplorer  then  a  scrollbar
    appears/disappears very nervous with the size of  the  slider
    trying  to  follow  the  rightmost  existing  flash  (totally
    irritating).

    Without  the  PostgreSQL  image  it  is  really  very   plain
    (spartanic).

Jan