Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>     I've  installed  that one with different coloured flashes now
>     on the main site  developers  page.  The  map  image  is  now
>     700x270  in  jpeg  and  with  a  good quality (95% - in lower
>     quality the red dots get too diffuse).
>
>     I checked that it works with Netscape 4.05 and MS-IE 4.0.
>
>     Does anyone have problems with it?

Great.  Now I can see where everyone is.

I don't think I like the fact the image is in its own frame.  Makes the
list of developers very small.  Was this necessary to get it working
properly?  Also, what does it look like _without_ the PostgreSQL image
merged into it.  Is it too plain?

Pennsylvania19026