Re: [HACKERS] TIME QUALIFICATION

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] TIME QUALIFICATION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Just a little question:

> Vadim wrote:
>
> > Ok. If you feel that QueryIds is easier way to go then do it.
> > In any case some preprocessing of plan tree just before execution
> > will be required.
> > BTW, why not use CommandIds ?

    For  that  preprocessing  required  to  associate  RTE's with
    snapshots I need the exact output of the  rewrite  system  at
    ExecutorStart() time, so I'm able to find all the RTE's.

    So  far  I've found that the planner NULL's out subselects in
    _make_subplan().  A first (very little) test showed, that  it
    seems  to  work without doing so too.  Who coded that and why
    is it done there?

    Does anyone know about other places in the code mucking  with
    the  parsetrees  after  I'm  done  with  them  in the rewrite
    system?

Jan