Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/backend/lib stringinfo.c'

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/backend/lib stringinfo.c'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

> Yah, C really missed the boat there.  I remember the Aztec C compiler
> for CP/M had this neato function called format() which was used to

    Sniff  -  I remember the good old DR days of CP/M too.  Where
    have all the good concepts gone? Someone remembers  rasm  and
    the  rsx  constructs for CP/M+? They worked before M$ created
    that damned, conflicting resident device driver hell.

    I still miss pip :-(

    Pardon to be totally off-topic here - sneeef.

Jan

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/backend/lib stringinfo.c'
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/backend/lib stringinfo.c'