Re: [HACKERS] Features list

От darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Features list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thus spake Bruce Momjian
> When someone uses PRIMARY in table creation, why don't we just plop
> something in the field?

Well, that would be the "completion" of the facility.  Also, we should
fill in the proper values in the system catalogues.  The latter is probably
easy but the former rewuires mucking with the table creation code.  I don't
think it is a lot of work but perhaps not something to start now.

In any case, we're past the freeze, right?