Re: [HACKERS] Features list

От darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Features list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thus spake Bruce Momjian
> > I didn't notice anything about primary keys.  Not sure if you want
> > to mention it since it is incomplete but it is an enhancement over
> > 6.3.  I just sent docs to Tom explaining how to utilize it as is.
>
> I don't know anything about it.  Give me a one-liner.

Hmmm.  How about this?

Facility (incomplete) for tracking primary keys.  To be fully implemented
in the next release but see [wherever explanation goes] for information
on how to use it now.

Not a one liner though.   Hmmm...

Catalogue support for primary keys.

Maybe?

Perhaps others can help.  I'll copy the list on this message.