Re: [HACKERS] 6.4 interfaces deadline

От darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.4 interfaces deadline
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thus spake Michael Robinson
> What's the deadline for enhancements to the Python interface to make it
> into the 6.4 release?

Actually, that's a separate project.  Once 6.4 is finished I'll be
starting to put together the next release of PyGreSQL.  If you
have enhancements you should send them directly to me.

You may also want to get on the mailing list.  Send email with the
line "subscribe pygresql" to majordomo@vex.net to get on (if you
aren't already.)