Обсуждение: 6.4 interfaces deadline

6.4 interfaces deadline

От
Michael Robinson
Дата:
What's the deadline for enhancements to the Python interface to make it
into the 6.4 release?
-Michael Robinson

RE: [HACKERS] 6.4 interfaces deadline

От
"Taral"
Дата:
Umm... we're in feature freeze now... It may be a little late, sorry.

Taral

The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, Michael Robinson wrote:

> What's the deadline for enhancements to the Python interface to make it
> into the 6.4 release?
6 weeks ago, sorry :(

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [HACKERS] 6.4 interfaces deadline

От
darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Дата:
Thus spake Michael Robinson
> What's the deadline for enhancements to the Python interface to make it
> into the 6.4 release?

Actually, that's a separate project.  Once 6.4 is finished I'll be
starting to put together the next release of PyGreSQL.  If you
have enhancements you should send them directly to me.

You may also want to get on the mailing list.  Send email with the
line "subscribe pygresql" to majordomo@vex.net to get on (if you
aren't already.)