Re: strange isolation test buildfarm failure on guaibasaurus

От Christian Ullrich
Тема Re: strange isolation test buildfarm failure on guaibasaurus
Дата
Re: strange isolation test buildfarm failure on guaibasaurus
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane wrote:

> We really need to scare up another buildfarm member to run with
> -DCLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS, now that jaguar has stopped doing so.

I would be happy to do that on jaguarundi, in exchange for dialing down
the build frequency from hourly to something a bit less ambitious. That
machine is mostly idle anyway.

--
Christian