Re: strange isolation test buildfarm failure on guaibasaurus

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: strange isolation test buildfarm failure on guaibasaurus
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Kevin Grittner" <kgrittn@mail.com> writes:
> Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> seems like a rather odd failure in the isolation test (client)

> Lines which might get the attention of interested parties:
> TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(rel->rd_refcnt > 0)", File: "relcache.c", Line: 1603)

Hah ... I'd looked at that report but managed to miss the TRAP entry.

It's yet another silliness in the DROP INDEX CONCURRENTLY patch,
which I'm now kicking myself for not noticing when I reviewed the
patch last week:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=e31d524867130d3c54b8d5f4c5ed59e2fcd07867

We really need to scare up another buildfarm member to run with
-DCLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS, now that jaguar has stopped doing so.