Re: How to install Postgresql with GSSAPI support using One click installer?

От Christian Ullrich
Тема Re: How to install Postgresql with GSSAPI support using One click installer?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
* Peter Cheung wrote:

> I have installed Postgresql using One click installer on a Windows
> Server.   How can I check whether GSSAPI support is enabled so I can use
> SSPI for Windows Authentication?

GSSAPI support is not enabled in the one-click installer, but you also
do not need it for SSPI. Which is a good thing, because it does not work
reliably on Windows anyway.

--
Christian

Сообщение: Re: How to setup PostgreSQL using Windows Authentication?
Сообщение: Re: How to setup PostgreSQL using Windows Authentication?