Re: problem: query result in jdbc is <> result in psql

От Joseph Shraibman
Тема Re: problem: query result in jdbc is <> result in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 01/09/2012 05:52 PM, Joseph Shraibman wrote:
> On 01/09/2012 01:44 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
>> OK, tried with 9.1.2 still can't replicate this problem.
>>
> Found the problem. When connecting with jdbc I was connecting to
> template1, when connecting with psql I was connecting to a different
> database. When connecting to template1 I can't view the relname from the
> other database, even though its the same user.

The problem being that when I'm connected to a different database
selecting on pg_catalog in my database isn't going to give me the
correct result.

От: Joseph Shraibman
Сообщение: Re: problem: query result in jdbc is <> result in psql
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: problem: query result in jdbc is <> result in psql