Re: problem: query result in jdbc is <> result in psql

От Joseph Shraibman
Тема Re: problem: query result in jdbc is <> result in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 01/09/2012 01:44 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> OK, tried with 9.1.2 still can't replicate this problem.

Found the problem.  When connecting with jdbc I was connecting to
template1, when connecting with psql I was connecting to a different
database.  When connecting to template1 I can't view the relname from
the other database, even though its the same user.

От: Oliver Jowett
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Binary Large Objects (LOB/BLOB) in Hibernate and JDBC: Unresolved issues
От: Joseph Shraibman
Сообщение: Re: problem: query result in jdbc is <> result in psql