Re: buildfarm building all live branches from git

От Alex Hunsaker
Тема Re: buildfarm building all live branches from git
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 14:04, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> [ Awesome work getting buildfarm support for git ]

> Note, this is running from my test git repo, not the community's repo.

BTW +1 for gitting (heh, git puns are fun) a good git repo published.
Ive given up trying to trust it for back branches and always either go
to release tarballs or cvs.

> Sadly, that means its change
> links will be broken - I'm not exactly sure what gets hashed to provide a
> commit ID in git, but the IDs don't match between these two repos.

Yeah, git basically hashes *everything* including the previous
commits.  So if one commit is different in the repo all the commits
after that will have a different hash :-(