buildfarm building all live branches from git

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема buildfarm building all live branches from git
Дата
Re: buildfarm building all live branches from git  (Alex Hunsaker <badalex@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
For those who have been following along, today I reached a bit of a
milestone. The buildfarm member quoll, which is running a git-ized
buildfarm client due to be released in a week or so, today successfully
built all the live branches, all the way back to 7.4, from git. Note,
this is running from my test git repo, not the community's repo. Sadly,
that means its change links will be broken - I'm not exactly sure what
gets hashed to provide a commit ID in git, but the IDs don't match
between these two repos.

See <http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl?member=quoll>.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful
Сообщение: Re: max_standby_delay considered harmful