How to log canceled SQL statement due to statement timeout

От Eric Comeau
Тема How to log canceled SQL statement due to statement timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
We currently have statement timeout set

       statement_timeout = 10800000  # 3 hrs

and we receive the following in the postgresql.log

   [1-1] ERROR:  canceling statement due to statement timeout

Is there a way to have the SQL statement logged as well?

We have set the log_min_duration_statement = 5000 to log any SQL
statement that takes longer than 5 secs and this works when the
statement complete.

We are using version 8.1.17

Thanks,
Eric