Re: Rendezvous/Bonjour broken in 8.1 beta

От
Тема Re: Rendezvous/Bonjour broken in 8.1 beta
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Andrew, you wrote:

> I don't recall ever hearing that this has been done.

bonjour is the new name of Apple's rendezvous technology, an old email
(http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2005-05/msg00739.php) stated
that rendezvous support was working at least on macosx and windows, so I
tried.

>We should not be renaming other people's files - if necessary we >should
>adjust our configure tests and #include directives. But I guess you >did
>that just to make some progress.

Yes, also keep in mind that I'm a programming illiterate and I was doing some
"do it yourself" tests

>What's on lines 52 .. 55 of that file?

Lines 51 and 52 are:
#ifndef _MSL_STDINT_H