Re: getTables() doesn't handle umlauts correctly

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: getTables() doesn't handle umlauts correctly
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Samuel Gendler wrote on 22.11.2010 22:34:
> getTables() does return one table, but the umlaut is garbled. Sorry
> for not being clear on this.
>

> What is the output of Charset.defaultCharset() in those java
> processes?

UTF-8

> Are you forcing things to UTF-8? I've had problems in the
> past with JVMs coming up with surprising default charsets, forcing me
> to override the OS or specify the defult charset with a system
> property to get things to work correctly.

I don't have any problems with UTF-8 characters in my own tables, so I don't think that would be the problem.

Regards
Thomas

Сообщение: Re: getTables() doesn't handle umlauts correctly
Сообщение: Re: getTables() doesn't handle umlauts correctly