Re: PL/TCL Unkown module

От Carlo Stonebanks
Тема Re: PL/TCL Unkown module
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> In particular you'd want to use it to install the
> "unknown" function from unknown.pltcl.  After that, the "unknown"
> function will be loaded automatically into new pltcl interpreters.

Is there a way to install my own "unkown" function, and to have it become
permanant with no startup required? I don't think the loadmods functionality
is what I need.

Right now, every PL/TCL proc loads libs using the source... command. This
caused problems when we had to move them to another folder. If we had a
single point of maintenance we wouldn't have had a problem. I think that the
"unkown" command is the logical place to put such lib loading.

Sorry, don't know where to look in the docs for this sort PL/TCL stuff - I
have various PG manuals and texts, but the docs on this level of PL/TCL is
thin. Feel free to say, "Google XYZ and read it, then come back to me".