Re: PL/TCL Unkown module

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PL/TCL Unkown module
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Carlo Stonebanks" <stonec.register@sympatico.ca> writes:
>> In particular you'd want to use it to install the
>> "unknown" function from unknown.pltcl.  After that, the "unknown"
>> function will be loaded automatically into new pltcl interpreters.

> Is there a way to install my own "unkown" function, and to have it become
> permanant with no startup required? I don't think the loadmods functionality
> is what I need.

Well, you can use whatever "unknown" function you want, but it has to be
loaded from that table; and if you want this to be for pltcl not pltclu,
it's not immediately clear that some other "unknown" function is going
to be more useful.  You're not going to be able to source random files
from the filesystem.