Re: question about HA in PG 9.0

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: question about HA in PG 9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Kasia Tuszynska wrote on 18.09.2010 01:30:
> 1. The doc is lovely but all of the examples are for linux, has
> anyone tired a Hot Standby streaming scenario on windows? Any issues
> specific to windows? I know that linux and windows environments
> “should” behave the same but actually running in both of those
> environments exposes many differences.

I had no problem setting up a proof-of-concept on my Windows laptop with streaming replication and both instances
runningon my computer. The batch files needed were quite simple.

Regards
Thomas

Сообщение: Re: files under pg_clog directories are missing
Сообщение: Re: files under pg_clog directories are missing