Re: pgsql: Introduce wal_level GUC to explicitly control if information

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: pgsql: Introduce wal_level GUC to explicitly control if information
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 28 April 2010 18:31, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Thom Brown wrote:
> Just a couple, both in the same file:
>
> doc/src/sgml/perform.sgml - s/arcive_mode/archive_mode/ and

Thanks!

> s/afterwards/afterward/

Aren't they interchangeable? Searching the web for "afterward
afterwrads" turns up various discussion forums, and most seem to
consider them both correct. And we use "afterwards" elsewhere in the docs.

Fair enough.  I assumed American English was used throughout documentation, and they tend to omit the 's', but I agree.

Thom