Re: Need Some Recent Information on the Differences between Postgres and MySql

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Need Some Recent Information on the Differences between Postgres and MySql
Дата
Differences between Postgres and MySql  (John Gage <jsmgage@numericable.fr>)
Список pgsql-general
John Gage, 25.06.2010 11:50:
> Replying to my own post, and on further examination of the MySQL
> documentation, I am astonished to discover that MySQL does not support
> regular expressions much less something like tsvector. Please disabuse
> me of this idea if I am mistaken.

Getting really off-topic now: but MySQL does support Regex

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/regexp.html

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: Need Some Recent Information on the Differences between Postgres and MySql