Re: How to get localized to_char(DATE) output

От Jasen Betts
Тема Re: How to get localized to_char(DATE) output
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 2010-05-06, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
> Tom Lane, 06.05.2010 00:51:
>> Thomas Kellerer<spam_eater@gmx.net>  writes:
>>> I'm trying to get the output of the to_char(date, text) method in German but I can't get it to work:
>>
>> I think you need 'TMMon' to get a localized month name.
>>
>>             regards, tom lane
>>
> Ah! Silly me. Now that you write this I can see it in the manual ;)
>
> The manual says the value for lc_time is OS dependent and indeed "set lc_time = 'German'" does not work on Solaris.
>
> Is there a way to get a list of allowed values for lc_time for a specific installation?

"man -k locale"  would be my starting point (for anything POSIXish)

Looks like "locale -a" does it on linux, that may be worth a try.

"de_DE" is the locale for German as used in Germany.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: How to get localized to_char(DATE) output
Сообщение: Re: How to get localized to_char(DATE) output