Re: How check execution plan of a function

От Sabin Coanda
Тема Re: How check execution plan of a function
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I have just a function returning a cursor based on a single coplex query.
When I check the execution plan of that query it takes about 3 seconds. Just
when it is used inside the function it freezes.

This is the problem, and this is the reason I cannot imagine what is happen.
Also I tried to recreate the function as it was before when it run in 3
seconds, but I cannot make it to run properly now.