pgadmin4 docker build bug

От Ingoglia
Тема pgadmin4 docker build bug
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,
   I am new to reporting bugs so please let me know if I am doing this incorrectly:
Bug: I cannot reset my password because of an SMTP socket error.
Version: docker build dpage/pgadmin4 both latest and snapshot
OS: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
mode: server I think
python version: does this matter if it is docker?
pip freeze:
arandr==0.1.9
asn1crypto==0.24.0
Babel==2.6.0
backports.ssl-match-hostname==3.5.0.1
beautifulsoup4==4.6.0
bzr-etckeeper==0.0.0
cached-property==1.3.1
certifi==2018.1.18
chardet==3.0.4
click==6.7
cryptography==2.1.4
diff-match-patch==20121119
Django==1.11.14
docker==2.5.1
docker-compose==1.17.1
docker-pycreds==0.2.1
dockerpty==0.4.1
docopt==0.6.2
enum34==1.1.6
Flask==1.0.2
Flask-BabelEx==0.9.3
Flask-Login==0.4.1
funcsigs==1.0.2
functools32==3.2.3.post2
gyp==0.1
html5lib==0.999999999
idna==2.6
iniparse==0.4
ipaddress==1.0.17
itsdangerous==0.24
Jinja2==2.10
jsonschema==2.6.0
keyring==10.6.0
keyrings.alt==3.0
l20n==4.0.0a1
lxml==4.2.1
MarkupSafe==1.0
mock==2.0.0
pbr==3.1.1
psutil==5.4.2
pycairo==1.16.2
pycountry==17.5.14
pycrypto==2.6.1
pyenchant==2.0.0
pygobject==3.26.1
pyOpenSSL==17.5.0
python-dateutil==2.6.1
python-Levenshtein==0.12.0
pytz==2018.5
pyxdg==0.25
PyYAML==3.12
requests==2.18.4
SecretStorage==2.3.1
simplejson==3.13.2
six==1.11.0
speaklater==1.3
texttable==0.9.1
translate-toolkit==2.2.5
urllib3==1.22
uTidylib==0.3
vobject==0.9.5
webencodings==0.5
websocket-client==0.44.0
Werkzeug==0.14.1

Reproduce: Attempt to reset the password from the UI.
Thanks,
Dominique

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.