Re: BUG #15386: The PostGres_XL branch should be part of the mainPostGRESQL repo by now?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15386: The PostGres_XL branch should be part of the mainPostGRESQL repo by now?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 06:23:15PM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> How do I download the XL branch of PostGreSQL? The branch which was earlier
> at PostGres-xl.org? Also what about documentation for that XL branch>? Its
> outdated at the PostGres-xl.org site>

Postgres-XL is a project completely independent on upstream Postgres.
Some patches aimed at moving on with a better integration with
multi-node management have been presented here and there, but that's a
vast and complicated topic.
--
Michael

Вложения