Re: Anyone testing changes to libpq/bcc32.mak?

От ljb
Тема Re: Anyone testing changes to libpq/bcc32.mak?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
bruce@momjian.us wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> I don't know that anybody does. We usually get a report a couple of
>> minor versions in and fix it then, which backs that guess. It's also
>> not tested by the buildfarm. So I think you can call it semi-
>> maintained at best.
>>
>> So if you want to become the maintainer and test/send patches at an
>> earlier stage, please go right ahead!
>
> Yep, send us the changes and we will blindly apply them.  ;-)

I'll post a patch that restores libpq building with BCC. But, to repeat
from a thread back in Jan 2007, I only test the resulting blibpq.dll
through pgtcl-ng and its test suite. It works for that, but may not work
for anything else. At one point I tried to also build psql with BCC; it
built but didn't work, and I see you removed bin/psql/bcc32.mak now.  So I
think it's best to continue to call libpq/bcc32.mak "semi-maintained at best".

Сообщение: Re: Postgres: Starting Server in background mode
Сообщение: Re: Postgres: Starting Server in background mode