Re: Anyone testing changes to libpq/bcc32.mak?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Anyone testing changes to libpq/bcc32.mak?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I don't know that anybody does. We usually get a report a couple of
minor versions in and fix it then, which backs that guess. It's also
not tested by the buildfarm. So I think you can call it semi-
maintained at best.

So if you want to become the maintainer and test/send patches at an
earlier stage, please go right ahead!

/Magnus