Anyone testing changes to libpq/bcc32.mak?

От ljb
Тема Anyone testing changes to libpq/bcc32.mak?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
There were some recent changes to libpq/bcc32.mak that broke my attempt to
build libpq with the Borland compiler. (OK, not so recent. I've been busy.)
Five new modules were added from ports/: dirent dirmod pgsleep open win32error
I had to removed two, dirent.c and open.c to get the compilation to work.

CVS comment on the changes (Rev 1.30, 1.28.2.1) is:
  "Synchronize Borland libpq makefile to match MSVC.  Backpatch to 8.3.X."

So: Are changes to libpq/bcc32.mak being tested, or just applied assuming they
are correct? Because if they are tested, I'm getting different results and we
need to compare notes. If the changes are not tested, I will submit a patch
that works for me.