Re: restore whoes

От dalgoda@ix.netcom.com (Mike Castle)
Тема Re: restore whoes
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
In article <15618.1013463240@sss.pgh.pa.us>,
Tom Lane  <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>(2) On Unix machines, "text mode" I/O does not do anything different
>from binary mode anyway.  Our problem is with pg_dump data that has
>temporarily left the Unix world and been munged in transit.  We want
>to be able to deal with that whether or not the local libc has ever
>heard of \r\n newlines.

Are there many (any?) complaints about a similar problem when a file is
created/modified on a Mac system with it's own EOL characteristics?

mrc
--     Mike Castle      dalgoda@ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/   We are all of us living in the shadow of
Manhattan. -- Watchmen

От: Jeff Self
Сообщение: Re: Is there a utility to load data?