Re: Cannot kill autovacuum

От Aldor
Тема Re: Cannot kill autovacuum
Список pgsql-admin

    0
from    pg_class
where    relnamespace = 38048977
and    relkind = 'r';

I'm not 100% sure if this is a temporary solution, because I
definitly don't know the time when the autovacuum worker is going to
run again, but after 3-4 minutes there is no new autovacuum worker
running. It seems that autovacuum checks if the table is disabled
for autovacuum but it's not checking if the configuration variable
autovacuum is off?! That's really strange!

Well, one more question:
Is it possible to link vacrelid with a database in pg_database
instead of a table?